Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Video Updates of the trip to Florida from Demopolis

 During the trip that we made from Demopolis, Alabama to Florida, I recorded updates as I had new things to say. Some of them are a bit rambling, but some have some interesting footage. If you have a bit of time on your hands and want to learn more about the trip, please check them out. Just click on the links below.

Day 1, Leaving Demopolis: Day 1 - Leaving Demopolis

Day 2, Getting into river life: Day 2 - Getting into River life

Day 3,4,5: Day 3, 4, 5 - Challenges and Rest

Day 6: Crossing Mobile Bay and Beyond

Gulf Crossing: Gulf of Mexico Crossing 

It would be great if you would give the video a thumbs up or even subscribe to the channel. I am not trying to make money on this effort. It is purely to keep my friends and family updated on our travels and as a gift to my future self. Some day I hope that Kim and I will sit down and read and watch all of this content and relive this amazing part of our lives. 

Much Love,

Shawn

There is more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment