Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Cameron has Arrived!

Our baby watch is over. Cameron was born on 2/24/14 at 12:44. That is the big news. Before I get to the baby pictures, we had a few more days of waiting here at Lake Dardanelle State Park. I have been getting in some bike riding, but mainly just hanging out with our grandson Connor. We have been having a blast.





We did have one real nice sunset.

A little later on the same night.

While I was sitting outside enjoying some nice 70 degree weather, I had a visit from one of the locals. This was the friendliest squirrel I have ever encountered. He grabbed a hold of my hand a took a nut from my hand. It was pretty cool.

OK, time for the baby pictures. Here are a few:
 Kim in heaven: ( She loves holding new babies.)
 Connor holding his little brother along with Audrey's sister Makinzie:



We will try to get better pictures of Cameron in the next few days. I did not take any pictures of Audrey, but I will tell you she looked great. It looks like we will be here for the rest of the week. The weather does not look good for this weekend, so we may just sit here until we get a good weather window to go north. We will see what happens.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new grandson! Thanks for finding our blog, and we look forward to following you, too. We also enjoy finding new churches everywhere we go . . . we've been to huge Cathedrals (Easter mass at the Basilica in New Orleans) and tiny log churches in the woods! Safe travels to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading Marci! It is really cool to have you stop by.

    ReplyDelete