Friday, March 11, 2016

Family Time

Shannon and Amelia arrived in Orlando on March 2. The family had made the decision to have Shannon and the baby fly to make life better for all. The best part is that we got three days with the two of them. Amelia is Awesome!


We decided to make 2 early trips to Universal Studios to do some rides and then to see Cool and the Gang and the Mardi Gras Parade.

Waiting in line for the Minions ride. Amelia loved it.
I did a little fishing and just caught this shark.

Then it caught me. 
Shannon and I rode Rip Ride Rocket. It is an awesome roller coaster. It was even better in the dark.

Great first drop and then inverted three times with twists, just fun, fun, fun!
They have a very cool 100 year history of Universal presentation each evening with fireworks. We saw it 3 times over the past two weeks.


I have to admit, I was not sure this was going to be enjoyable for me. Kim is really into theme parks and it has never been my thing. I go and usually end up having some fun, but I hate the lines and crowds. Universal has done an excellent job of addressing those issues. The lines are very cool and keep everyone entertained until it is time to get on the ride. The crowds were not too bad with most waits under 30 minutes.

Amelia is just so darn cute. 
I will end this entry here and do another one with the entire family at Universal and the beach. It was a full week.


No comments:

Post a Comment